Best Glass Railing Designs For Deck in 2020
Why glass railings are the optimum choice for many people who want a contemporary railing system for decks?
- Glass deck railings have a clean, timeless, and transparent look to maximize your view.
- The majority of glass railings are crafted out of three-eighths inch or a half-inch thick tempered glass. This means it’s very unlikely they will crack or break due to normal, day to day stressors. This makes them a great option if you are looking for low-maintenance decking railings.
- Unlike other types of railings for decks, glass offers a solid barrier between the glass balusters or the deck posts and the ground below. This means if you have an elevated deck or a screened porch, glass decking products can help to reduce the inconvenience of losing and possibly breaking smaller objects, such as kid’s toys.
From full panel glass railing to tempered glass balusters, Demax Railing offers 4 types of glass railings for deck. These 4 options are the best glass railing designs and ideas for deck in 2020.
What type of glass is used for deck railings?
Most glass railings are made from 1/4″ -1/2″ thick full tempered glass. Demax Railing offers glass types below
- 3/8″ full tempered glass
- 1/2″ full tempered glass
- 1/4″+0.06″+1/4″ laminated tempered glass
- 10mm full tempered glass
- 12mm full tempered glass
- 11.14/11.52/13.52mm laminated tempered glass
Laminated tempered glass is more expensive than full tempered glass.